Why Use This Test?
1. High validity and reliability. There is strong scientific evidence that the Big Five construct is solid and it is at the forefront of scientific personality testing.
2. Free. This free online personality test is delivered to you free of charge and will allow you to obtain your Big Five personality test scores.
3. First of its kind. Our free Big Five personality test has been developed to help you determine your Big Five personality scores. While there are other tests of a similar kind online, ours is the first to relate your scores to the personalities of famous movie stars, using the scientifically validated Big Five system of personality.
4. Statistical controls. Test scores are logged into an anonymized database. Statistical analysis of the test is conducted to ensure maximum accuracy and validity of the test scores.
5. Made by professionals. The authors of this free online personality test are certified in the use of different personality tests and have worked professionally with typology and personality testing.
Big Five Movie Star Test
The Big Five system of personality is considered the gold standard in science. This free online 50-question Big Five personality test will allow you to obtain your Big Five personality scores as well as to have your personality matched with the personalities of 57 famous movie stars and talk show hosts. Results are calculated using data from expert raters and the scientific Big Five scales.
First, select your desired match:
Question 1 of 50
I love food that contains unfamiliar spices or ingredients.
The CT-NEO-IP-II© is not the equivalent of the NEO PI-R™ or the IPIP-NEO, or the CT-NEO-IP©.
The IPIP-NEO is compiled by Lewis R. Goldberg, Ph.D. and professor of psychology, but in the public domain. The CT-NEO-IP© and the CT-NEO-IP-II© are the property of IDR Labs International.
The NEO PI-R™ is the property of Psychological Assessment Resources.
The 57 movie stars are: Andrew Garfield, Angelina Jolie, Anne Hathaway, Anthony Hopkins, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Ben Affleck, Brad Pitt, Carey Mulligan, Cate Blanchett, Charlize Theron, Chloe Grace Moretz, Christian Bale, Christopher Walken, Clint Eastwood, Dakota Fanning, Daniel Craig, Daniel Day-Lewis, David Letterman, Denzel Washington, Elle Fanning, Emma Stone, Emma Watson, George Clooney, Hugh Jackman, Jennifer Aniston, Jennifer Lawrence, Jesse Eisenberg, Jodie Foster, John Travolta, Johnny Depp, Jon Stewart, Keira Knightley, Kevin Spacey, Kristen Stewart, Leonardo DiCaprio, Matt Damon, Meryl Streep, Mia Wasikowska, Mila Kunis, Naomi Watts, Natalie Portman, Nicolas Cage, Nicole Kidman, Robert de Niro, Robert Downey Jr., Robert Pattinson, Russell Crowe, Ryan Gosling, Scarlett Johansson, Sean Connery, Tina Fey, Tom Cruise, Tom Hanks, Uma Thurman, Vin Diesel, Will Smith, and Woody Harrelson. Their Big Five scores were aggregated from assessments made by expert raters with thorough knowledge of the Big Five system of personality.
Although all of them are designed to measure the Big Five traits, the CT-NEO-IP-II© should not be confused with the CT-NEO-IP, the IPIP-NEO or the NEO PI-R™, as authored by Paul T. Costa, Jr. and Robert R. McCrae. However, all of them are personality tests (or personality inventories) for measuring traits on the Big Five or Five Factor Model (FFM) system of personality. The NEO PI-R™ is the property of Psychological Assessment Resources. The CT-NEO-IP© and the CT-NEO-IP-II© are the property of IDR Labs International. The authors of this online personality test are certified in the use of multiple personality tests and have worked professionally with typology and personality testing. The results of our online Big Five personality test are provided "as-is", and should not be construed as providing professional, medical, or certified advice of any kind. For more on our online personality test, please consult our Terms of Service.