Murderous Villain Test
You are here because one of your friends linked you to his or her Villain Test result.Take the Test
Your friend is the most like:
Like Adolf Hitler, you are introverted but nevertheless possess a charisma that is second to none because you are strongly attuned to people. When you put your mind to it, you can charm anyone. You have a dramatic flair and you like testing other people's boundaries to see what will happen. Be careful that you do not end up playing with fire and getting yourself into a dangerous situation which you cannot charm your way out of.
Words of Warning
Points to consider for people with your personality - have you ever:
- Disregarded the injunctions of friends and loved ones who tried to advise you against a decision in which they had a stake because you felt they did not see the comprehensive, underlying truth of the problem like you did?
- Used your personal magnetism and charm to play favorites among the people in your life, keeping them in a position where each wanted to exceed the other in order to please you?
- Trusted in premonitions and compelling mental images in situations where hard numbers might have served you better?
- Refused a prudent compromise to the detriment of everyone involved because it went against the gist of your overall vision?
- Used your empathic understanding to selectively edit your message and alter your demeanor so that people were led to believe that you were in agreement with them and shared their sentiments when you really didn't?
According to studies from Cambridge University (UK) and Texas AM University (US), your scores indicate that you are:
- Likely to have a richer vocabulary than the average person.
- Likely to be more knowledgeable than the average person on political and societal issues.
- Likely to have a quicker understanding of abstract concepts and ideas than the average person.
- More deliberate and thorough in your actions than the average person.
- Someone who is more reserved in social situations than the average person.
- Someone who has an easier time concentrating for long periods of time than the average person.
- Someone who likes to take more time to size people up and get to know them before you open up than the average person.
- More spontaneous and flexible in your approach to problem solving than the average person.
- More risk-prone, and less afraid of exposing yourself to risk, than the average person.
- More likely than the average person to believe that "rules are meant to be broken" and to utilize that belief to your own advantage.
- More likely than the average person to leave a messy room when you go to work in the morning.
- More preoccupied with the give and take of social relations than the average person; someone who spends much time pondering the impressions that people make on one another and their feelings and views.
- Likely to change moods more frequently than the average person and to tense up when subjected to stress.
- More alert to threats and stressors in your environment than the average person, knowing that you must take care of yourself to maintain your balance and cool.
- Likely to be worse at performing under pressure than the average person, being someone who needs their space in order to operate at their best.
Adolf Hitler (1889-1945) was an Austrian-born German politician and leader of the Nazi Party. He was chancellor of Germany from 1933 to 1945. Hitler and his policies precipitated the rise of Nazi Germany, World War II in Europe, and the Holocaust.
A sensitive fine arts painter and decorated veteran of World War I, he joined the German Workers' Party in 1919, became its leader in 1921 and attempted a coup to seize power in 1923. The failed coup resulted in Hitler's imprisonment, during which time he wrote his memoir, 'Mein Kampf,' in which he denounced international capitalism and communism as being part of a Jewish conspiracy.
Hitler's political program brought about the largest armed conflict in history, leaving behind a devastated and impoverished world. His policies inflicted human suffering on an unprecedented scale and resulted in the death of an estimated 50 million people. Hitler's defeat marked the end of a phase of European history dominated by Germany as well as the defeat of fascism.
GET THE FULL STORY
Manual of Personality Styles
WHAT YOU GET
71-page manual, explaining the make-up of all personality styles, their hidden drives, and the theory behind the system.
Presented in an easy-to-read style and backed up by solid academic references.
14-day, no-questions-asked, money-back guarantee.Order Now