Murderous Villain Test
You are here because one of your friends linked you to his or her Villain Test result.Take the Test
Your friend is the most like:
Like Saddam Hussein, you are tough-minded, blunt, no-nonsense and authoritarian. You enjoy being in charge, and you are skeptical of both starry-eyed idealists and slippery, smooth-tongued operators. Nevertheless, you must take such people seriously or else you may one day find the rug being pulled out from under you.
Words of Warning
Points to consider for people with your personality - have you ever:
- Found yourself so annoyed with people who did things at a slow and inefficient pace that you snapped and treated them more cruelly than you really intended to?
- Demanded a level of efficiency and work ethic of others that they might not have been capable of delivering, and which was not natural to them?
- Used your natural leadership and organizational skills to claim the mantle and assert yourself as the leader of something without making sure that this was in accordance with the wishes of the other parties involved?
- Exhibited an intense loyalty to your friends and family, and put your resources and cunning to the work of aiding them, even when they might not have deserved it?
- Been so frustrated with the lack of definitive closure in a situation that you acted rashly and forced a conclusion, even thought it might not have been the one you desired?
According to studies from Cambridge University (UK) and Texas AM University (US), your scores indicate that you are:
- More likely than the average person to judge people by their actions, rather than by their words.
- More likely than the average person to cut straight to the chase when talking.
- More likely than the average person to simply look at the bottom line as opposed to pondering a lot of qualifications and maybes.
- More planful, organized, and goal-oriented than the average person.
- Likely to have had a higher grade point average in school than the average person.
- Less likely than the average person to ever have cheated on your homework, exams, or a loved one.
- More likely than the average person to leave an orderly room when you go to work in the morning.
- More critical, cold-headed, and detached than the average person.
- More suspicious of the motives of others than the average person and quicker to detect a lie or an attempt to manipulate you than the average person.
- More at ease with making cynical and tough decisions than the average person.
- More likely than the average person to be barbed and acerbic with people who irritate you.
Saddam Hussein (1936-2006) was a central member in the Ba'ath party and the fifth president of Iraq. He was part of the coup of 1968 that put General al-Bakr in charge. Hussein served as his vice president and controlled the security. He officially became president in 1979, but had already been acting in that capacity for the last few years due to al-Bakr's ailing health. During his reign, he brutally suppressed several independence movements, especially by the Kurds and Shias, and launched an eight-year war with Iran. In 1991, he was briefly invaded by the United States in retaliation for his invasion of Kuwait.
In 2003, Hussein was accused by the United States and the United Kingdom of affiliating with al-Qaeda and having weapons of mass destruction. Hussein was captured by U.S. forces in 2004 and tried by the interim Iraqi government in 2006 for his role in the 1982 killing of 182 Shias. He was found guilty and shortly thereafter executed.
GET THE FULL STORY
Manual of Personality Styles
WHAT YOU GET
71-page manual, explaining the make-up of all personality styles, their hidden drives, and the theory behind the system.
Presented in an easy-to-read style and backed up by solid academic references.
14-day, no-questions-asked, money-back guarantee.Order Now