Murderous Villain Test
You are here because one of your friends linked you to his or her Villain Test result.Take the Test
Your friend is the most like:
Like Joseph Stalin, you are a force to be reckoned with. Tough-minded, effective, combative, and controlling, you assert yourself and dominate the situation wherever you go. Anything that can be approached as a challenge you approach with full intent to dominate and succeed. However, you would do well to remember that a ruthless 'in it to win it' attitude does not inspire much love and may leave you lonely in the long run.
Words of Warning
Points to consider for people with your personality - have you ever:
- Steamrolled others in a debate and pushed your solution through with impunity, simply because others were not able to produce the sort of rational and objective analysis that you were?
- Used your own standard of efficiency and competence as a universal yardstick by which you measured *all* human beings, thus leading you to see softer and slower natures than your own as subpar?
- Used your intellectual superiority to offer people an over-simplified worldview in which they could easily find meaning and freedom from the anxiety of having to fend for themselves, if only they did what you asked of them?
- Exploited your ability to appear authoritative and imposing to stress someone out and subdue them, even though they might have had good reasons for disagreeing with you?
- Sought power for power's sake without ever questioning the assumption that this was what would make you happy?
According to studies from Cambridge University (UK) and Texas AM University (US), your scores indicate that you are:
- More planful, organized, and goal-oriented than the average person.
- Likely to have had a higher grade point average in school than the average person.
- Less likely than the average person to ever have cheated on your homework, exams, or a loved one.
- More likely than the average person to leave an orderly room when you go to work in the morning.
- More critical, cold-headed, and detached than the average person.
- More suspicious of the motives of others than the average person and quicker to detect a lie or an attempt to manipulate you than the average person.
- More at ease with making cynical and tough decisions than the average person.
- More likely than the average person to be barbed and acerbic with people who irritate you.
Joseph Stalin (1878-1953) led the Soviet Union from the mid-1920s until his death. Georgian by birth, he was a member of the Bolshevik Party which was a major participant in the 1917 Russian Revolution. After the death of Lenin in 1924, Stalin quickly consolidated political power and eliminated opposition to his rule.
Upon seizing power, he launched an agricultural reform program to convert the Soviet Union into an industrial power. The resulting famines and forced labor camps caused the deaths of as many as ten million peasants between 1926 and 1934. Following that, he had millions of supposed 'enemies of the Soviet Union' executed, exiled, or imprisoned during the Great Purge. Stalin died of natural causes in 1953, by which time the Soviet Union had became a superpower, but that was insufficient to prevent Stalin's successor, Nikita Khrushchev, from decrying Stalin's legacy and issuing a program of de-Stalinization in 1956.
GET THE FULL STORY
Manual of Personality Styles
WHAT YOU GET
71-page manual, explaining the make-up of all personality styles, their hidden drives, and the theory behind the system.
Presented in an easy-to-read style and backed up by solid academic references.
14-day, no-questions-asked, money-back guarantee.Order Now