Murderous Villain Test
You are here because one of your friends linked you to his or her Villain Test result.Take the Test
Your friend is the most like:
Like Che Guevara, you are spontaneous, passionate, and communicative. It is important to you to be true to yourself and to stand up for what you believe in, provoking others out of their bourgeois complacency by tenderly calling out the world's injustices. You are passionate about your cause and can even wax somewhat poetic when speaking of the social change that you long for. However, remember that calling for change is not enough; the mature firebrand also points to practicable ways of implementing it.
Words of Warning
Points to consider for people with your personality - have you ever:
- Felt so impassioned at the sight of an injustice that you were stirred to use whatever means were in your power to set it right, thereby inadvertently ending up committing a new injustice?
- Opened your heart so indiscriminately to the suffering of others that you forgot to consider whether some portion of their maladies was really their own fault?
- Spread your gift of fantasy and innovation too thin by engrossing yourself in too many projects at the same time, thereby having to abandon several of them before they reached completion?
- Adopted a rebellious or contrarian attitude in a situation where "by the book" cooperation would have served you better?
- Behaved so passionately as the champion of a cause that your personal identity and passion ended up overshadowing the cause itself?
- Procrastinated and pushed boring routine tasks into the future, effectively neglecting them or forcing others to deal with the consequences of your missed deadlines?
According to studies from Cambridge University (UK) and Texas AM University (US), your scores indicate that you are:
- Likely to have a richer vocabulary than the average person.
- Likely to be more knowledgeable than the average person on political and societal issues.
- Likely to have a quicker understanding of abstract concepts and ideas than the average person.
- More energetic and quicker to act than the average person.
- Someone who has a greater number of friends than the average person.
- More assertive in social situations than the average person.
- Someone who is more excitement-seeking and prone to experiencing more positive emotions than the average person.
- More spontaneous and flexible in your approach to problem solving than the average person.
- More risk-prone, and less afraid of exposing yourself to risk, than the average person.
- More likely than the average person to believe that "rules are meant to be broken" and to utilize that belief to your own advantage.
- More likely than the average person to leave a messy room when you go to work in the morning.
- More likeable, warm, and trusting than the average person.
- More likely than the average person to think in terms of "win-win" and to compromise as a means of settling disputes.
- Someone who forgives more easily than the average person and who gives more to charities than the average person.
- Someone who feels more concern for others and who sympathizes more with the feelings of others than the average person.
Ernesto "Che" Guevara (1928-1967) was an Argentine Marxist revolutionary and physician. A major figure of the Cuban Revolution, his stylized visage has become a ubiquitous counter-cultural symbol of rebellion and global insignia in popular culture.
As a young medical student, Guevara traveled throughout South America and was radicalized by the poverty, hunger, and disease he witnessed. His desire to help overturn what he saw as the capitalist exploitation of Latin America prompted his involvement in revolutionary Marxist movements.
Later, he and Fidel Castro sailed to Cuba to overthrow the regime there. Guevara rose to prominence and was promoted to second-in-command. Following the Cuban Revolution, Guevara held a number of key roles in the new government such as spearheading the new literacy program, national bank president and instructor of the armed forces to name a few. He was responsible for the internment of homosexuals and the executions of hundreds of political prisoners without fair trial. Guevara remains both a revered and reviled historical figure. He has evolved into a quintessential icon of various leftist-inspired movements.
GET THE FULL STORY
Manual of Personality Styles
WHAT YOU GET
71-page manual, explaining the make-up of all personality styles, their hidden drives, and the theory behind the system.
Presented in an easy-to-read style and backed up by solid academic references.
14-day, no-questions-asked, money-back guarantee.Order Now