Murderous Villain Test
You are here because one of your friends linked you to his or her Villain Test result.Take the Test
Your friend is the most like:
Like Muammar Gaddafi, you are extravagantly and unashamedly quirky, prizing experiences and conversations that are out of the ordinary. You are lively and free-spirited - maybe a little too free-spirited - and won't be trapped and suffocated by anything. You find conformity stifling in every sense, whether it be regular everyday 9-5 routines, mainstream fashion, or rigorous academic requirements of intellectual consistency. By all means keep doing your own thing, but realize that a greater awareness of practical concerns may benefit both yourself and those around you.
Words of Warning
Points to consider for people with your personality - have you ever:
- Let your idealism and hope of a better future lead you to place great faith in untested and untried methods - methods that may have been untried for a reason?
- Used your skill with words to quickly say something surprising, funny, and strange as a way to get out of an argument that you otherwise stood to lose?
- Gotten really high on the rush when you felt that you were succeeding, thus getting careless and sowing the seeds of some future defeat?
- Excused yourself as simply a 'passionate activist' and not a leader, even though your enthusiasm may in effect have been quite domineering?
- Outwardly detested authority and power, while inwardly secretly coveting it, being, for example, attracted to powerful partners, even though their lifestyle and values were at odds with your own?
According to studies from Cambridge University (UK) and Texas AM University (US), your scores indicate that you are:
- More energetic and quicker to act than the average person.
- Someone who has a greater number of friends than the average person.
- More assertive in social situations than the average person.
- Someone who is more excitement-seeking and prone to experiencing more positive emotions than the average person.
- More spontaneous and flexible in your approach to problem solving than the average person.
- More risk-prone, and less afraid of exposing yourself to risk, than the average person.
- More likely than the average person to believe that "rules are meant to be broken" and to utilize that belief to your own advantage.
- More likely than the average person to leave a messy room when you go to work in the morning.
- More likeable, warm, and trusting than the average person.
- More likely than the average person to think in terms of "win-win" and to compromise as a means of settling disputes.
- Someone who forgives more easily than the average person and who gives more to charities than the average person.
- Someone who feels more concern for others and who sympathizes more with the feelings of others than the average person.
Muammar Gaddafi (1942-2011) was a Libyan politician and revolutionary who was more generally known as Colonel Gaddafi. He seized control of Libya in 1969 and ruled it as the Revolutionary Chairman of the Libyan Arab Republic until 1977. In 1977, he took the title of Brotherly Leader of the Great Socialist Peopl's Libyan Arab Jamahiriya. In 2011, he was ousted during the Civil War and eventually executed.
Initially, he identified himself as an Arab Nationalist and Arab Socialist. Later, he created his own theory of governance published in 'The Green Book.' In 1999, he embraced Pan-Africanism and was one of the founding figures of the African Union and was elected as its chairman in 2010. Gaddafi's conflicts with Egypt and Chad over borders, his support for foreign militants, including Islamic terrorists, and his suspected responsibility for the Lockerbie bombing led to Libya being viewed as a pariah state during his reign.
GET THE FULL STORY
Manual of Personality Styles
WHAT YOU GET
71-page manual, explaining the make-up of all personality styles, their hidden drives, and the theory behind the system.
Presented in an easy-to-read style and backed up by solid academic references.
14-day, no-questions-asked, money-back guarantee.Order Now