Big Five President Test
This free online 50-question Big Five personality test will allow you to obtain your Big Five personality scores as well as to compare yourself with the personalities of 25 U.S. Presidents as calculated by the Ph.D.'s in psychology Steven J. Rubenzer, Ph.D., and Thomas R. Faschingbauer, Ph.D., using data from independent expert raters and the official NEO PI-R™ instrument.
The Big Five system of personality is considered the state of the art in science. Understanding Big Five scores can be used to prevent simplistic thinking and stereotypes. It can also help you see the differences between two people whom you would normally think were alike.
Question 1 of 50
When I get a present, I want to open it right away - I'm not good at waiting.
The CT-NEO-IP© is neither the equivalent of the NEO PI-R™ nor of the IPIP-NEO.
The NEO PI-R™ is the property of Psychological Assessment Resources. The IPIP-NEO is compiled by Lewis R. Goldberg, Ph.D. and professor of psychology, but in the public domain. The CT-NEO-IP© is the property of IDR Labs International.
The 25 presidents are: George Washington, John Adams, Thomas Jefferson, James Madison, John Quincy Adams, Andrew Jackson, Abraham Lincoln, Ulysses S. Grant, Theodore Roosevelt, Woodrow Wilson, Calvin Coolidge, Herbert Hoover, Franklin D. Roosevelt, Harry S. Truman, Dwight D. Eisenhower, John F. Kennedy, Lyndon B. Johnson, Richard Nixon, Gerald Ford, Jimmy Carter, Ronald Reagan, George H.W. Bush, Bill Clinton, George W. Bush, Barack Obama, and Donald Trump. The Big Five scores of George W. Bush were assessed by Steven J. Rubenzer, Ph.D., and Thomas R. Faschingbauer, Ph.D., without the use of independent expert raters. The Big Five scores of Barack Obama were aggregated from assessments from David G. Winter, Ph.D., Samuel Barondes, M.D., Dan McAdams, Ph.D., and Samuel Gosling, Ph.D. IDR Labs International is an independent research venture, which has no affiliation with the researchers mentioned in this notice.
Although both are designed to measure the Big Five traits, the CT-NEO-IP© should not be confused with the IPIP-NEO or the NEO PI-R™, as authored by Paul T. Costa, Jr. and Robert R. McCrae, however, both are personality tests (or inventories) for measuring traits within the Big Five or Five Factor Model (FFM) system of personality. The NEO PI-R™ is the property of Psychological Assessment Resources. The CT-NEO-IP© is the property of IDR Labs International. The authors of this online personality test are certified in the use of multiple personality tests and have worked professionally with typology and personality testing. The results of our online Big Five personality test are provided "as-is", and should not be construed as providing professional or certified advice of any kind. For more on our online personality test, please consult our Terms of Service.
Why Use This Test?
1. High validity and reliability. There is strong scientific evidence that the Big Five construct is solid and it is at the forefront of scientific personality testing.
2. Free. This free online personality test is delivered to you free of charge and will allow you to obtain your Big Five personality test scores.
3. First of its kind. Our free Big Five personality test has been developed to help you determine your Big Five personality scores. While there are other tests of a similar kind online, ours is the first to relate your scores to the scores of U.S. Presidents, as calculated by Ph.D.'s in psychology.
4. Statistical controls. Test scores are logged into an anonymized database. Statistical analysis of the test is conducted to ensure maximum accuracy and validity of the test scores.
5. Made by professionals. The authors of this free online personality test are certified in the use of different personality tests and have worked professionally with typology and personality testing.