Big Five President Test
You are here because one of your friends linked you to his or her Big Five President Test result.
Take the test
Out of 25 U.S. Presidents, your friend is the most like:
"Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. ... The slogan 'press on' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race."
Take the test
Compared to the general population, your friend is:
- Below average on Openness
- Extremely high on Conscientiousness
- Low on Extroversion
- Low on Agreeableness
- High on Neuroticism
According to a study done by Jeffery J. Mondak, Ph.D., your friend's scores indicate that he or she is:
- Likely to be skeptical of minorities and sexual deviants.
- More likely to be pro-life rather than pro-choice.
- Likely to feel that any sensible person must start with the status quo.
- Likely to regard philosophical discussions a waste of time.
- Likely to pursue interests in the real world, rather than bury themselves in book knowledge.
- More likely to favor military intervention as a means of solving foreign policy problems.
- Less likely to think that international cooperation will solve foreign policy problems.
- More likely to take responsibility and to take an active interest in their community.
- More likely to be patriotic and proud of their country.
- More likely to enjoy romantic fiction than the rest of the population.
- Less likely to have a tolerant attitude towards smoking.
- More likely to favor harsh criminal punishments over milder ones.
- Less likely to watch TV and read the news, preferring instead to follow their own interests.
- Less likely to mobilize their friends in their interests, preferring instead to immerse themselves in their interests in solitude.
- Someone who seems impassive to others, while being in fact quite sure of their own views.
- More likely to frequently change jobs and partners.
- More likely to end up in jail or to get in trouble with the law.
- More likely to generally disagree with their immediate friends and family.
- More likely to stand their ground and push back against people who are hostile to them, or with whom they are in disagreement.
- More likely to support the use of capital punishment.
- Less likely to take a favorable view of government welfare programs.
- Less likely to enjoy fitness training and physical exercise.
- Less likely to believe in any kind of dogma that they regard as settled in stone.
- More likely to flirt with harm and danger.
- More likely to have insurance or to belong to a labor union.
According to a study done by Jayme Neiman, Ph.D., your friend's scores indicate that he or she is:
- Less likely than the average person to enjoy bitter vegetables like broccoli and arugula.
Take the test