Drawing on data and research from clinical settings, this test measures your current levels of anxiety, stress, and depression according to standardized research-based items. Though we all experience anxiety, stress, and depressive states from time to time, excessively high levels on these parameters may interfere with a person’s ability to lead a normal life and trigger the onset of a variety of clinical conditions. However, these negative states need not be lasting, and recognizing the problem is often the first step in getting help.
For each of the following items, indicate your level of agreement.
Question 1 of 30
In the past week, I have found myself...
Having difficulty swallowing.
The IDR-ASD© is the property of IDR Labs International.
The IDR-ASD© is an index and instrument for measuring the negative psychological phenomena of anxiety, stress, and depression. While this test can help you gauge the extent of your scores on the various scales associated with the three negative psychological states of anxiety, stress, and depression, it is important to note that test scores do not necessarily translate into real-world clinical assessments as conducted by certified medical personnel with the respondent physically present and based on extensive interviews with the respondent and reviews of his or her personal and family history, among other things.
Although both are clinically oriented, the IDR-ASD© should not be confused with the actual clinical tests designed to measure anxiety, stress, and depression, even though all are professionally-designed personality tests (or inventories) meant for measuring propensities and states related to these negative states. The IDR-ASD© is the property of IDR Labs International. The authors of this online personality test are certified in the use of multiple personality tests and have worked professionally with typology and personality testing. The results of our online multidimensional Anxiety-Stress-Depression test are provided "as-is", and should not be construed as providing professional or certified advice of any kind. For more on our online personality test, please consult our Terms of Service.
Why Use This Test?
1. Free. This Anxiety-Stress-Depression test is delivered to you free of charge and will allow you to obtain your scores on three dimensions related negative psychological functioning.
2. Clinically oriented. The feedback delivered by this instrument is designed to deliver a clear clinical picture of the respondent’s current level of anxiety, stress, and depression as measured according to standardized items.
3. Benchmarked to population averages. While there are other clinically-oriented tests in existence, ours is one of the few to link the respondent's Anxiety-Stress-Depression scores to a benchmark of population averages as determined by clinical samples.
4. Statistical controls. Statistical analysis of the test is conducted to ensure maximum accuracy and validity of the test scores.
5. Made with the aid of professionals. The present test has been made with the input of researchers who work professionally with psychology and individual differences research.